Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II continues the addictive side scrolling action that Sonic fans love in an all-new 2D adventure. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II comes complete with a totally reworked physics engine and all-new character animations as it expands the Sonic 4 storyline with new areas to speed through and new challenges to face.
The Sonic 4 Saga continues in Episode II with the return of a beloved side kick and fan-favorite villains! Following the events of Episode I, Metal Sonic has returned to form an alliance with Dr. Eggman! To face this new evil, Sonic will have to call upon an old friend to help him save the day. Now joined by Tails, race across all new Zones and take down fearsome new badniks with deadly combination moves in order to put an end to this dastardly duo’s plans!
- Evolution of the Sonic & Tails joint gameplay mechanic: Episode II introduces all new combination moves as well as new collaborative boss battles mechanics!
- New and Improved Sonic Stages in HD: Armed with a new graphics engine, explore 18 new stages!
- Double trouble with new Villain! Metal Sonic is back – and teaming up with Eggman adds a new dynamic to the boss battles, that now feature both villains.
- Retina Display Support for iOS devices.
- Supports for the new Tegra 3 chipset! Giving Tegra 3 devices an incredible “close to the console” experience!
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II
Genre: Action, Adventure, Plateformer
Release Date: Spring, 2012
ESRB Descriptors: Comic Mischief
Available on: iPhone, Mobile, PC Download, Xbox LIVE Arcade, PlayStation Network