Here is your chance to become a star and tell the story of your journey! The Sims 3 Showtime expansion pack allows players to live the rags to riches story with their Sims and share these experiences with their friends. Using new and innovative social features such as individual in-game news feeds and live updates, players are connected to each other like never before.
The Sims 3 Showtime allows players to connect and share with their friends and fellow fans of The Sims without ever leaving the game. Players will venture into a new world and live the dream as singers, acrobats, magicians and DJs. Using the all-new SimPort feature, players can send their Sim into a friend's game to perform in their world, book gigs in their friends' town, go on tour, and be reviewed. Along the way, players can earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game social wall posts. Players have the opportunity to post their Sims' successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and send gifts, search for new friends and share memories through their in-game news feeds and as e-cards.
Players who enjoy building can customize their Sims' stages using props and special effects to create unique venues such as a swanky concert hall, a massive stadium or an indie club. How the stage is built will directly influence a player's Sim's performance and career progression. For players who love a challenge, they can earn in-game rewards and accomplish goals such as performing a legendary show in a high-level venue. For players who enjoy experimenting, an endless amount of gameplay opportunities and choices within the game provide a vast array of situations for cause-and-effect play and hilarity to ensue.Features
- Your Sims can live the dream as Singers, Performers, Magicians, and DJs. Watch them rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- All-new social features: chat with friends, post to their walls, give status updates, and create friends lists.
- Send your Sims to a friend’s game and have your friend’s Sim come to your game!
- Create your own venue! Build a swanky concert hall, a massive stadium, or an indie club. How the stage is built will influence your Sims’ performance and career progression.
- Exclusive Limited Edition content: Get a bonus venue and stage for your Sims!
- Requires The Sims 3 to play
The Sims 3 Show Time
Published by: Electronic Arts
Developed by: The Sims Studio
US: March 6. 2012
T for Teen: Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, Violence
Available On: Macintosh, PC
Also Known As: The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion Pack, The Sims 3: Showtime (Limited Edition)