Heavy Fire: Afghanistan is a super fast playing, high intensity experience set in modern-day Afghanistan. Whether fighting up close and personal with guns and grenades, raining down fire from a helicopter or laying waste with a main battle tank, Heavy Fire: Afghanistan is all about constant, edge-of-the-seat action and beautiful graphics combined with straightforward, intuitive controls to give hardcore gamers and novices an immediately exciting pickup-and-play experience.
Stay sharp in this blisteringly fast-paced modern day shooter. Protect your team as you move from cover to cover, eliminating threats as they appear! Fight on foot or in a variety of vehicles including tanks, helicopters, and APCs. Utilize weapons ranging from handguns to mounted cannons and grenades to stay alive, keep fighting, and complete your mission.
- Blisteringly fast-paced action set in a modern day Afghanistan
- Expanded sequel to the #1 selling Wiiware title Heavy Fire
- 24 missions - foot, vehicle, airborne and helicopter
- 1-4 players, cooperative and versus mode; Online leaderboard
- Special levels and weapons available only one the PS3 and XBOX360 versions
- 1-4 players, cooperative and versus modes, Online Leaderboards.
- 24 missions featuring Exclusive Multi-Path Cover System ? take cover where YOU want!
- Exclusive levels and weapons for the PS3 and Xbox360 versions.
- Fight on foot. Fight by tank, assault vehicle, and helicopter.
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
Release Date: Feb 21, 2012
Available on: Xbox 360, PC, PS3
T for Teen: Mild Language, Violence