For its 2K12 edition, the NBA 2K franchise is back and bigger than ever, providing fans with the opportunity they've always dreamed of -- to finally end the debate as to who are the best teams and players of all time with the all-new NBA's Greatest Mode. Featuring 15 NBA legends (including Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Dr. J.) as well as all of your favorite NBA players of today, NBA 2K12 is packed with new and exciting features. Along with innovative gameplay features such as Total Shot Stick Control and a new Post Game System, NBA 2K12 puts fans center court for an unprecedented basketball experience.
- NBA's Greatest -- Experience 15 of the NBA's most celebrated careers and rivalries, painstakingly recreated in historic detail. Featuring such legends as Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Dr. J, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and more.
- Improved My Player Feature -- Create and manage your dream basketball player's career. Hear Commissioner Stern call your name on draft night, play in the all-new Rookie Showcase, and negotiate contracts while raking in all-new endorsement deals.
- Creating a Legend -- Select any current NBA pro and play out the rest of their career as you influence every decision along their path to becoming an NBA legend.
- NBA Training Camp -- Learn the fundamentals of NBA 2K12 from some of the greatest players to ever play the game. NBA stars of today and yesterday mentor you on their appropriate skill-sets so you can learn to dominate on the virtual court; and as they teach you, your mentors provide realtime feedback on your performance so you'll know how to continue improving your game.
- Total Shot Stick Control -- All IsoMotion offensive moves are now mapped to the right analog stick, providing for more intuitive control than ever.
- New Post Play System -- Become a force to be reckoned with in the post via full 360-degree movement, an innovative defense counter system, and a whole new arsenal of moves such as drives, step-backs and aggressive back downs. Plus, moves can now be queued ahead of time and combined together, allowing you to dominate the paint in true big-man fashion.
- 2K Beats Soundtrack -- This year's soundtrack boasts an eclectic mix of original tracks and hot songs from the music industry's top acts such as Travis Barker, Busta Rhymes, Lil Jon, Twista, Cee-Lo, Q-Tip, Freddie Gibbs, Friendly Fires, Chiddy Bang, Hudson Mohawke, Bassnectar, Middle Class Rut, Jamaica Shinobi Ninja & Cyhi Da Prince.
Published by: 2K Sports
Developed by: Visual Concepts
US: October 4, 2011
E for Everyone: No Descriptors
Available On: Xbox 360 , PlayStation 3 , PlayStation 2, Wii, PlayStation Portable, PC
PC Downloads Available Here!