Pro Evolution Soccer makes its return this fall, Pro Evolution Soccer 2012! This year, Konami is determined to give global football fans a truly realistic, immersive and a delightfully playable take on the beautiful game. Creative Producer Shingo “Seabass” Takatsuka has been sourcing the desires of fans across the globe and working non-stop on marrying the digital game to the real life game so fans can get as close to the real thing. All elements have been examined – defense, offense, AI, penalties, officiating and of course, graphics! The result is a game truly represents the key attributes of the game and it’s players. Pro Evolution Soccer...Can you play?
- Attacking play is improved – Take control of an additional teammate to boost the potency of your attack!
- Teammate AI has become more true to life on defense and offense – Your team plays more cohesively.
- New Off-the-ball-controls – Take even more control in dead-ball situations to manage your team strategy.
- Zonal marking and positional defending are massively enhanced – Players are forced to work harder to split defenders.
- Collision detection is overhauled – The physicality of top-level soccer is captured.
- Graphics are updated again –Movements, facial representations and pitches have built upon last year’s massive improvements.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
Published by: Konami
Developed by: Winning Eleven Productions
US: September 27, 2011
E for Everyone: No Descriptors
Available On: PlayStation 3 , Xbox 360 , PC , PlayStation Portable , PlayStation 2 , Wii , Nintendo 3DS
Also known as: PES 2012