A new, modern game engine, responsible both for beautiful visuals and sophisticated game mechanics puts players in this lively and believable world. A captivating story, dynamic combat system, beautiful graphics, and everything else that made the original Witcher such a great game are now executed in a much more advanced and sophisticated way.
Brief Story Description
After helping to stop the rebellion undertaken by the Order of the Flaming Rose and saving King Foltest's life, Geralt became one of the central figures of political turmoil in the Kingdom of Temeria. Geralt continues to protect the King in the monarch's mission to bring peace to his state. The last bastions of the Order yielded to the royal army. The only remaining task is to pacify the rebellious castle of Baroness La Valette, who announced separation from the Kingdom. It's been a month since the attempted assassination of the king, when his army arrives at the gates of Baroness La Valette's fortress in preparation for the final battle. In the meantime, Geralt, stuck with Foltest, cannot begin his personal quest - to discover the origin and identity of the mysterious witcher-like assassin responsible for the attempt on the king's life - a quest that would answer many questions...
- An engrossing, mature storyline defining new standards for realistic, non-linear game narration. The continued adventures of Geralt of Rivia draw on events from The Witcher while proving even more captivating, epic and full of surprises
- Enhanced RPG Experience for deeper story and role-playing - Extensive non-linearity, unique inter-connected questlines and greatly enhanced character development.
- New system of Mutagens gives players the ability to modify the effects of particular skills. You could, for example, enhance and modify the way your spells work, by multiplying the damage – be it greater amount, or dealing with more enemies at the same time.
- Advanced new customization mechanics vastly increased the possibilities for players to modify their weapons, armor and spells.
- Unique, intuitive combat system blends a variety tactical elements with the most spectacular and dynamic combat sequences ever seen in a computer role-playing game.
- A beautiful new graphic Red Engine based on State-of-the-Art, ultramodern technology created by CD Projekt RED.
- CPU:Dual-Core, 2,2 GHz
- RAM:1 GB (Windows XP), 2 GB (Windows Vista / Windows 7)
- GPU:nVidia GeForce 8800 / 512 MB
- OS:Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Developer: CD Projekt
Release Date: May 17, 2011
Available on: PC, X360
M for Mature: Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Nudity, Strong Language, Strong Sexual Content, Use of Drugs